Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- A Moreno Valley man was arrested after attempting to shoplift beer and diapers.
- The Wall Street Journal published a nifty little infographic of transit ideas that never came to be.
- Giant strawberry shortcake will be available for your eating pleasure on Friday.
- Star Nails in Westwood is deemed a best find by CBS's "Beauty on a Budget" project.
- A $75,000 reward is being offered to anyone with information about the shooting death of toddler Joshua Montes.
- Prince has announced that he will play three shows -- at 8pm, 11pm and midnight -- at House of Blues tonight.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is holing up in Idaho as scandal rains down upon California.