LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- A Moreno Valley man was arrested after attempting to shoplift beer and diapers.
- The Wall Street Journal published a nifty little infographic of transit ideas that never came to be.
- Giant strawberry shortcake will be available for your eating pleasure on Friday.
- Star Nails in Westwood is deemed a best find by CBS's "Beauty on a Budget" project.
- A $75,000 reward is being offered to anyone with information about the shooting death of toddler Joshua Montes.
- Prince has announced that he will play three shows -- at 8pm, 11pm and midnight -- at House of Blues tonight.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is holing up in Idaho as scandal rains down upon California.