This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- A Moreno Valley man was arrested after attempting to shoplift beer and diapers.
- The Wall Street Journal published a nifty little infographic of transit ideas that never came to be.
- Giant strawberry shortcake will be available for your eating pleasure on Friday.
- Star Nails in Westwood is deemed a best find by CBS's "Beauty on a Budget" project.
- A $75,000 reward is being offered to anyone with information about the shooting death of toddler Joshua Montes.
- Prince has announced that he will play three shows -- at 8pm, 11pm and midnight -- at House of Blues tonight.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is holing up in Idaho as scandal rains down upon California.