Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- A law office manager in Santa Ana was charged with embezzling over $500,000 from the firm she worked for.
- Following an argument over whether a gun should be kept in their home, a 35-year-old man allegedly shot his father.
- Two men have been arrested in connection with a stabbing at Michelle's donut shop on Santa Monica and Edgemont.
- Police in El Segundo and Manhattan Beach are holding a fundraiser in support of the Special Olympics.
- Some wonder whether the name of Schwarzenegger's mistress should have been revealed.
- The U. S. Supreme Court has ruled that tens of thousands of inmates should be removed from California prisons over the course of several years, to reduce overcrowding.
- A U.S. Bank in Laguna Beach was robbed.