LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A law office manager in Santa Ana was charged with embezzling over $500,000 from the firm she worked for.
- Following an argument over whether a gun should be kept in their home, a 35-year-old man allegedly shot his father.
- Two men have been arrested in connection with a stabbing at Michelle's donut shop on Santa Monica and Edgemont.
- Police in El Segundo and Manhattan Beach are holding a fundraiser in support of the Special Olympics.
- Some wonder whether the name of Schwarzenegger's mistress should have been revealed.
- The U. S. Supreme Court has ruled that tens of thousands of inmates should be removed from California prisons over the course of several years, to reduce overcrowding.
- A U.S. Bank in Laguna Beach was robbed.