This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Synthetic marijuana caused long-term psychosis in a recent study.
- Plans for a rec center in Little Tokyo, called the Budokan of Los Angeles, have been given the green light.
- City officials will pursue an environmental impact report for a propsed 710 freeway extension project.
- No one really thought it was funny that director Lars von Trier said he sympathized with Hitler.
- If you've just burglarized someone, be careful that you're not talking to a cop when you call a friend to ask for a ride, like this guy.
- Arnold was once photographed dancing with the mother of his love child. Scandale!