Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Synthetic marijuana caused long-term psychosis in a recent study.
- Plans for a rec center in Little Tokyo, called the Budokan of Los Angeles, have been given the green light.
- City officials will pursue an environmental impact report for a propsed 710 freeway extension project.
- No one really thought it was funny that director Lars von Trier said he sympathized with Hitler.
- If you've just burglarized someone, be careful that you're not talking to a cop when you call a friend to ask for a ride, like this guy.
- Arnold was once photographed dancing with the mother of his love child. Scandale!