LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- A blood test that purports to determine how long you have left to live will be available in England this year.
- Gas prices are down for ten days in a row.
- A fire that was put out at an agricultural business in Oxnard is generating concern because of toxic materials onsite.
- The 12th Dodgers Dream Field has opened in Boyle Heights.
- Landmarks that were significant to Cesar Chavez are being considered for National Park Service protection.
- The Winklevoss twins are turned away by the 9th circuit court of appeals.
- The California state assembly voted to ban open carrying of unloaded guns.