Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Might as well throw in the towel while you still can: California is the worst state in which to do business.
- Beverly Hills has enlisted the services of a fancy PR firm to help them fight dirty, not rich Metro.
- The oldest teacher at LAUSD, who is 92, is profiled on HuffPo.
- An OC Atheist group has put up a billboard to let non-believers know that they're not alone.
- Starting today, the LA Times will only allow users to comment through their Facebook account.
- Authorities are searching for a man, or possibly more than one man, who attempted to lure teenage girls into a car.
- Bryan Stow, who was put in a coma after being beaten at Dodger Stadium, will undergo surgery to drain his brain of fluids.
- Who is the Huntington Beach man scheduled to appear on the Jeopardy Teachers Tournament?