LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- On-duty LA City traffic cops weren't disciplined for appearing in a porn while at work.
- A man who attempted to break into Paris Hilton's house last year wielding a knife has been convicted.
- The city ordinance that restricts the number of medical marijuana dispensaries began its day in court.
- Metro will now allow bikes on subway cars during peak travel times.
- Solo drivers of hybrid cars will lose access to the HOV lane beginning July 1.
- Two UCLA Bruins were drafted to the NFL.
- The guy who attacked Paris Hilton's boyfriend outside a courthouse recently is the same man who proposed to Hilton at a media event in February.