LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our fall member drive.
- Kobe Bryant has refused to get an MRI on his left ankle, and will play in game 5 against the Hornets.
- After getting crappy customer service, an 80-year-old man threatened to bomb a Laguna Beach Sears.
- Prop 8 supporters want the decision that the law is unconstitutional thrown out, on account of the sexual orientation of the judge who made the ruling.
- The body of a missing French Valley woman was found on a street in Riverside County.
- A woman is offering $100,000 for the conviction of any elected official in conjunction with the dognapping of her chihuahua, which she believes was done to dissuade her from running for city council.
- A Tupac impersonator is gearing up to audition for the role of Shakur, with help from Tupac's former bodyguard.
- UCLA's Anderson School got a cool $25 million donation from its namesake.