LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our fall member drive.
- Madelyn Pugh Davis, writer for "I Love Lucy," has died at age 90.
- There will be special movie screenings about town to celebrate Easter.
- The City Council may consider a ban on raves at the LA Convention Center.
- Nic Cage's son is getting married on Sunday.
- Councilwoman Janice Hahn has floated the idea of public ownership of the Dodgers.
- An LA-based photojournalist reports that in a case of mistaken identity, he was surrounded and held by LAPD, guns drawn, at Sunset Plaza while filming with a TV crew.
- Authorities are looking for a man who attempted to convince a 10-year-old Orange County boy to get in his car.