LAist needs your reader support
You can power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our June Member drive.
- The Bronx Zoo cobra has been found, but his Twitter persona refuses to admit defeat.
- Betty White will host a reality show about old folks pulling pranks.
- The Dodgers have released a Mexican-themed version of their hotdog, called the Doyer Dog and featuring chili, jalapenos, and nacho cheese, among other delightful condiments.
- Judge Judy is out of the hospital and doing well.
- USC got $15 million to build a new health center.
- The dead sardines that floated into King Harbor Marina three weeks ago weighed in at 175 tons.
- A mid-air skydiving collision has left two men dead.