LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The Bronx Zoo cobra has been found, but his Twitter persona refuses to admit defeat.
- Betty White will host a reality show about old folks pulling pranks.
- The Dodgers have released a Mexican-themed version of their hotdog, called the Doyer Dog and featuring chili, jalapenos, and nacho cheese, among other delightful condiments.
- Judge Judy is out of the hospital and doing well.
- USC got $15 million to build a new health center.
- The dead sardines that floated into King Harbor Marina three weeks ago weighed in at 175 tons.
- A mid-air skydiving collision has left two men dead.