LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Efforts to conserve citrus groves are proving successful.
- Residents near a veteran cemetery are seeking a sound-blocking wall beside the 405 freeway.
- A high-end bake sale to benefit Japan is scheduled for April 2 at Black Cat Bakery.
- A Highland Park home has been turned into a mural.
- A high-speed chase from Buena Park to Lake Forest ended with a woman and her passenger taken into custody.
- A jury has been selected for Barry Bonds' steroid case.
- Gov. Jerry Brown made his first appearance on YouTube.