Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- As part of his custody agreement, Charlie Sheen has undergone drug testing.
- Jerry Brown is being sued by a group of OC investors, after they claim he breached a property deal.
- Watermelon-smashing comedian Gallagher collapsed during a show in Minnesota.
- You too can live like Eric Garcetti...by renting his now-available house for $4,500 a month.
- Reports of potential tsunami waves drew onlookers in Long Beach, who ultimately saw little.
- A high school boy survived a jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, which he claimed was not a suicide attempt but a "stunt."
- Census data shows that the population of Los Angeles is shrinking...or at least, holding steady.