Local community reporting is vital, so is your support.
Your donation, which powers our reporters and keep us independent, will be matched dollar for dollar today during our June Member drive.
- A man was arrested in Pasadena after being found naked and masturbating on the steps of an apartment building.
- California's unemployment rate fell from 12.5% in December to 12.4% in January.
- Jared Lee Loughner, who killed six people in Phoenix, Arizona and wounded 13, including Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, may face the death penalty.
- Since you're not checking your bags when you fly anymore, TSA is trying to find other ways to empty your wallet into their outstretched hands.
- Hef has successfully taken Playboy private.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor has been released from the hospital.
- Metro will offer bus service from Union Station to Dodger Stadium beginning on March 28, and lasting throughout the entire season.