LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Glassell Park will be getting a new community garden.
- CBS reporter Serene Branson is reportedly feeling fine and was not admitted to the hospital after fumbling her words during last night's Grammy broadcast, in what many feared was an on-air stroke.
- A Palmdale teen has gone missing.
- The death of three people in Whittier -- a 31-year-old and both his parents -- has been ruled a murder/suicide, carried out by the son.
- The LA Times has named Jimmy Orr the managing editor, online.
- Parents against strawberry milk: a group tries to get the sugary beverage out of schools.