LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Gensler, the name on all those DTLA stadium renderings, is moving downtown.
- Zsa Zsa's getting out of the hospital & her collapsed-from-stress-husband is out too.
- Green-thumbed volunteers are needed to bring the Highland Park Library back to its glory days.
- Is a Vermont subway line in our future? We would like to call it the Dotted Navy Line.
- A new dating service pairs you based on music preferences. Um. Ok.
- Target becomes the target: must pay $22.5M for hazardous waste dumping.
- Jamie Oliver will talk to host Evan Kleiman on KCRW’s “Good Food” tomorrow morning at 11 a.m. about his being asked to stop filming his “Food Revolution” show at LAUSD schools. Listen on the radio or check out the live stream sat www.kcrw.com; it will be available as a podcast or on-demand online at www.kcrw.com/goodfood following the broadcast.
- Are you a winner? Enter our
win one of four pairs of tickets to see the Onion Editors in a live discussion at Royce Hall and find out!