LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- AEG chief "won't sign checks" for the new stadium until his many (oh so many) conditions are met.
- The wait is over: Justin Bieber's line of nail polish is now in Walmart stores.
- "Fight club" teacher pleads no contest to staging fights between teenage boys.
- A 6-month-old was seriously burned during an Anaheim BBQ and her uncle is in custody.
- It's back to court for the Concerto residences downtown, leaving owners in a lurch.
- Homeless services in Glendale get a much-needed budget boost.
- We knew it: Arnold admits he was addicted to being the Governator.
- Go Where You Can Shine: win a pair of David Gray Live @ Royce Hall tickets.