• Headphones (featuring Dave Bazan of Pedro the Lion) perform tonight at the Troubadour with the Crystal Skulls and Army Navy. Doors open at 8 PM; tickets are $10 advance, $12 at the door.
• The Go-Go's are bringing back the '80s tonight at The Vault 350. Doors open at 7 PM and tickets are a rock-bottom $54.
• Film Threat hosts a special Star Wars Rarities screening (with Slave Leia Bikini Contest) at CineSpace tonight at 7 PM.
• LACMA will have a 1 PM screening of The Magnificent Ambersons, directed by Orson Welles.
• Arrive at The Huntington at 7:30 PM for a reading by poet Robert Mezey, including his own works and his translations of Jorge Luis Borges. Admission is free.