Extra, Extra: There's A Way You Can Get Lucky Charms With Only Marshmallows
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is making her way back to TV to star in Glee creator Ryan Murphy's musical dramedy, One Hit Wonders.
- There's a really funny Twitter parody account about a dad getting asked the ridiculous and down-right stupid advice working moms have to hear on a daily basis.
- Well, this is a new reason for a flight delay. There were 1,000 bees that followed a queen bee into an American Airlines plane wing, making for a sticky situation.
- How well can you rep your city's burrito? A new quiz tests if you know the difference between NYC and LA burritos.
- Two Wendy's employees got fired after they wrote a racist note to two children on their kids meal toys.
- After several dogs were said to have been tortured with acid burns, a new investigation says that they may have been caused by the hot sun. Though, one doctor doesn't buy it.
- The followers of the spiritual practice Falun Dafa, a Chinese religion that has been labeled a cult and banned there since 1999, held a demonstration march in downtown L.A. today.
- Lucky Charms is making a cereal for 10 'lucky' winners that's all marshmallow. And by cereal, we mean, yeah, that's not cereal at all.
- Someone has been pimping out cars around Amsterdam with cardboard modifications. Probably wouldn't stand up in a Mad Max situation, but worth a good chuckle.
- Metro shows how twelve different neighborhoods have developed around Metro rail stations, including a look at the future home of the Santa Monica station.
- And finally, here's Koko the gorilla meeting her new kitten friends: