This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Move Over Pizza Rat, Kale Chihuahua Is Our New Overlord
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- A Bwoston Bro totally freaked out when he saw a huge and crazy-looking fish.
- The director of Boyle Heights documentary, East LA Interchange, talked to L.A. Taco about what fascinated her about Boyle Heights.
- If you're feeling lazy about going to a live shadowcast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show for its 40th anniversary, cozy up at home because HBO will have a midnight screening on your tube this weekend.
- The Pope isn't so sad about capitalism now that he's found out how many varieties of Oreos we have in the U. S. of A. ;)
- Move over Pizza Rat and Milkshake Squirrel. We've got Kale Chihuahua to win us over, now.
- Netflix is watching you, and they know exactly when you get addicted to their series.
- Donald Trump and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week. He hates FOX, too.
- Say what?! The Dalai Lama said if he had a female successor, her "face should be very attractive, otherwise not much use."
- And finally, look at this chill-ass donkey in a hammock.