Elderly Woman With House Full of Clutter Seriously Injured in Fire
A woman was found with serious burns in North Hollywood after her house, which firefighters found to be stuffed with old newspapers and magazines, caught fire.
KTLA reports that by the time rescue workers arrived at the scene at about 7:45 this morning, the woman was standing outside her house on the 12400 block of Burton Street., having been badly injured by the blaze. She was taken to a nearby hospital where she's being treated.
Firefighters were able to put the flames out before they spread to nearby houses.