This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Wanna Buy A Really Ugly Northridge Home For Half A Million Dollars?
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Wanna buy this ugly house in Northridge for $475,000?
- Adele says Donald Trump never got permission to use her songs. Maybe he can use one of Azealia Banks'?
- The guitar of Veruca Salt's Louise Post was stolen in Los Angeles. Be on the lookout for a classic Gibson SG.
- Did you switch from pounding Diet Coke to the more refined flavors of La Croix and Perrier? Turns out they're also bad for your teeth.
- Somehow, this pro surfer managed to come out OK after a 40-foot wipeout in Hawaii.
- Finally, eagles are put to good use. Police in The Netherlands are training them to take out drones.
- Things like PIZZA SOUP just makes us wonder what is going on with those people over at Foodbeast.
- You think you've got chill? You got nothing on this cat:
Just a chicken sitting on a cat's head!
Posted by Amazing World on Sunday, December 1, 2013