Extra, Extra: Wanna Buy A Really Ugly Northridge Home For Half A Million Dollars?
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Wanna buy this ugly house in Northridge for $475,000?
- Adele says Donald Trump never got permission to use her songs. Maybe he can use one of Azealia Banks'?
- The guitar of Veruca Salt's Louise Post was stolen in Los Angeles. Be on the lookout for a classic Gibson SG.
- Did you switch from pounding Diet Coke to the more refined flavors of La Croix and Perrier? Turns out they're also bad for your teeth.
- Somehow, this pro surfer managed to come out OK after a 40-foot wipeout in Hawaii.
- Finally, eagles are put to good use. Police in The Netherlands are training them to take out drones.
- Things like PIZZA SOUP just makes us wonder what is going on with those people over at Foodbeast.
- You think you've got chill? You got nothing on this cat:
Just a chicken sitting on a cat's head!
Posted by Amazing World on Sunday, December 1, 2013