Window Washer Electrocuted At OC Hospital
A window washer was electrocuted early Tuesday morning while working at a Huntington Beach Hospital, according to authorities, reports KTLA. Firefighters say the victim was using a long extension rod on a brush that made contact with nearby power lines.
The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. at Beach Boulevard and Newman Street on the north side of the building. The man was electrocuted and died at the scene. His name has not been released, reports KTLA.