Win a Pair of Tickets to See Dispatch Live at the Greek Theatre
Formed at Middlebury College in Vermont in the mid-1990s, the indie roots/folk jam band Dispatch is reuniting yet again for a tour that kicks off this summer, and includes a stop here in Los Angeles at the gorgeous Greek Theatre.
Want to see Dispatch play their multi-genre music (they use reggae, funk, ska, folk, hip hop, even flamenco sounds in their songs) play live? We are giving away a pair of tickets to see Dispatch at the Greek Theatre to one reader who enters our contest. To have a chance at winning, leave a comment on this post telling us what band you wish would reunite to play at the Greek.
Have fun with your ideas...though ultimately we're going to pick our winner at random. But you won't win if you don't enter!
Full details for entering are below:
- Enter the contest by making a comment on this post. Comments must fit the criteria, stated below.
- The criteria of the comment is to tell us what band you wish would reunite to play at the Greek.
- Qualifying comments can be made using your Disqus, Facebook, or Twiter login.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Comments will be accepted through Friday, February 4, 2011 at 8:59:59 a.m.
- One qualifying comment will be chosen at random and the winners will be notified via the e-mail, Facebook (FB email), or Twitter (DM) account connected to their LAist.com profile. The winners must confirm the receipt of the e-mail by 5:00:00 p.m., Friday, February 4th, 2011 or the tickets will be released to another winner.
- A pair of tickets will be held at will call under the winner's name as it is found on their drivers license or state-issued I.D.