Extra, Extra: The City's Weirdest 311 Calls
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- 311 operators hear from just about everyone, including a dude who had Butterball turkeys thrown on his lawn
- Toni Braxton was hospitalized with lupus, but she should be going home
- A competition centered around the science (or perhaps the engineering) of toilet papering
- The new UC logo is controversial, guys
- If you have a chimp interested in starring in a hot, new music video, boy do we have a Reddit thread for you
- Bill Clinton says
he actually DID inhalethe war on drugs has failed
- Where the phrase Bullshit Mountain came from
- A dude in Riverside tried to steal the same exact Bentley twice
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).