Extra, Extra: The City's Weirdest 311 Calls
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- 311 operators hear from just about everyone, including a dude who had Butterball turkeys thrown on his lawn
- Toni Braxton was hospitalized with lupus, but she should be going home
- A competition centered around the science (or perhaps the engineering) of toilet papering
- The new UC logo is controversial, guys
- If you have a chimp interested in starring in a hot, new music video, boy do we have a Reddit thread for you
- Bill Clinton says
he actually DID inhalethe war on drugs has failed
- Where the phrase Bullshit Mountain came from
- A dude in Riverside tried to steal the same exact Bentley twice
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).