LA Metro And Other Transit Systems Are Offering Free Rides To Help You Vote Today
Maybe you've heard by now that there's an election today — well, a recall election that ends today. If you still need to drop off your ballot or vote in-person, Los Angeles County's public transit system can get you there for free.
All L.A. Metro rail and bus lines are free to ride until 11:59 p.m. The agency is also offering free 30-minute rides on its bike share network to get you to a vote center or nearby dropbox.
And several ballot drop boxes are located at stations and transit hubs:
- Union Station - East Portal
- El Monte Bus Station - plaza area
- Mariachi Plaza Station - mezzanine area
- Harbor Freeway Station - park and ride area
- Wilshire/Vermont Station - courtyard area
- North Hollywood Station - plaza area outside B Line portal
- Woodman Station - near bike racks/bike lockers
- Hollywood/Western Station - plaza area
- Norwalk Station - plaza area
- Harbor Gateway Transit Center