This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Animal Rights Group Protests the Fur For Sale at Kardashian Store
- The Shoa Foundation will now archivetestimonies from the Armenian Genocide survivors.
- Carmen Trutanich skipped out on a D.A. debate on public safety yesterday
- Survey results reveal that Californians do not trust high-tech smartphone and social networking firms.
- Animal rights groups plan to stage a protest at the Kardashians' store DASH, which sells fur
- Scientists wonder why beer goggles work so well
- The Razzies awards are gearing up shortly. Here's the full list of nominees