Extra, Extra: Things An Eavesdropper Might Pick Up At Norm's
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Here's a profile of the man who rubbed a balloon on Donald Trump's head in Scotland in 2012.
- Can't see Star Wars this weekend? Here's a Chrome extension that will block spoilers for you.
- See what NASA sees when they check out El Niño from space.
- A case for why "Mi Burrito Sabanero" is the best Christmas carol of all time.
- These are the things you might overhear just chilling at Norm's in West L.A.
- BaracksDub is at again. This time Barack Obama is singing "Hotline Bling," which is almost as good as the time he "sang" Korn's "Freak on a Leash."
- There's a house in New Mexico made entirely out of garbage.
- Here's a map of Los Angeles' Victorian mansions.
- And now, here's a bobcat that likes to snuggle during dinner.