Extra, Extra: Some Of Metrolink's Fares Are Going Down In The New Year
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Metrolink will lower (some of their) fares in the New Year.
- The latest extreme sport fad is one where you are literally towed by a plane. Nope, wingboarding doesn't sound dangerous at all!
- Anomalisa, the latest Charlie Kaufman film, was never intended for the big screen in the first place, the filmmaker tells KPCC.
- If you think crossing the street is treacherous now, watch how Angelenos did it in 1938.
- There's an epic scavenger hunt through all 100 of Toronto's public libraries.
- The Internet's latest viral Photoshop battle is one of Creepy Ronald McDonald.
- Remember the '90s alt rock band Cracker? They're suing Spotify for $150 million.
- And finally, check out the amazing tailoring scene in Yuen Woo-ping's Dreadnaught, which plays tonight at Cinefamily as part of their Season's Beatings: A Christmas In Hong Kong series.