LAist Interview: Green LA Girl & Guest Editor of the Day
LAist Editor Tony Pierce has blogged here non-stop for more than a year deserving a well-earned vacation (and did he ever earn it). While out of town, we decided to have a little fun and bring some guest day editors in from around the blogLAsphere starting with Siel, our friend over at www.GreenLAGirl.com. Here's to a green start of your week!
1. Age and occupation: 28, grad student and blogger
2. Home town: Los Angeles (Fairfax High grad!)
3. Current LA neighborhood: Santa Monica
4. How long have you lived in LA, and where? Somewhat over a decade altogether, including Koreatown, Pasadena, Miracle Mile, West Adams, West LA, and now Santa Monica.
5. What made you start up www.GreenLAGirl.com?
After hours of research to figure out how I could recycle my DVD player instead of sending it to the landfill, I couldn't just let that work disappear -- so that became my first post.