ICYMI: Which Hollywood Big Shots Are Playing Dungeons & Dragons?
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Let's all play DNC bingo! As long as drinking is involved.
- Look at this insane photo of a Metrolink commuter train hurtling through the Sand Fire, ridiculously close to the menacing flames. It's like opposite Snowpiercer!
- The Hollywood Reporter outed a bunch of celebs and film industry big shots as Dungeons & Dragons players. We can hear James Franco as Carlos the Dwarf now.
- You better not be catching any Pokemon in front of Rihanna.
- L.A. chefs like Sqirl's Jessica Koslow and Maude's Curtis Stone tell the Tasting Table why Los Angeles rules and other cities drool.
- Bachelor contestants reveal the lengths they took to look constantly hot. It's juicy stuff!! For example, Ashley I. said, "I threaded my entire face and got lash extensions. You have to make sure they’re really glued on and that they have more density to them than normal. And then, of course, my nails, a HydraFacial, and fresh Botox.”"
- Morgan Freeman has dreadlocks now.
- Leave Lindsay a-Lohan!
- Here's a photo of kangaroos having sex in front of a full moon.
- The Harry Potter play sounds good.
- And lastly, how could anyone forget about Dre?