ICYMI: The Rams Are Now Worth Twice As Much After Moving To Los Angeles
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- They didn't look good on Monday night, but the Rams are now worth twice as much as they did when they were in St. Louis, according to Forbes.
- A Mel's Drive-In appears to be coming to Santa Monica, on Lincoln Boulevard at the current home of that dentist with the penguin signage.
- The world's loneliest snail lives in Hawaii, where s/he (snails are hermaphroditic) is the last of it kind. Sad—but hey, Hawaii's not a bad place to go out?
- Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner has a novel coming out next year.
- Ever wanted to create your own flavor of La Croix? Well now you can (sorry for the pun)—sort of.
- This lifelike Tom Brady mask is nightmare fuel. Sorry.
- And since we don't want to end on that note, here's Jenny Yang's response to that awful "Pho is the new ramen" video: