ICYMI: A Russian Nightclub Is Already Celebrating Trump's Inauguration
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- In the D.C. area, police body cams will be turned off for Trump's inauguration, as well as the Women's March taking place the next day.
- At least 30 people are still missing after an avalanche struck an Italian hotel.
- These Orange County kids are excited about going to the inauguration. OK, have a ball, guys.
- Maybe those kids can also hop on a plane to this Russian nightclub, which is celebrating Trump's presidency before it's even official.
- Brett Ratner, who brought you Tower Heist and Rush Hour 3, now has a star on the Walk of Fame.
- While no one wants to play Trump's inauguration, Bruce Springsteen dropped by the White House to entertain Obama's staffers.
- Julian Casablancas of The Strokes speaks with noted thinker Henry Giroux. "Cool place!" Casablancas says of Giroux's house.