ICYMI: One Simple Rule For Dating Anderson Cooper
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A jellyfish was erroneously mistaken for a breast implant in Australia, thus precluding what was reported as a murder mystery. Case closed!
- Palos Verdes Estates is in the process of tearing down the seaside fort belonging to a gang of middle-aged manbabies and the equipment used by the crew doing the teardown was vandalized. Shouldn't be too hard to round up the suspects.
- All the critics love Martin Scorsese's Silence.
- Still need to decorate for the holidays? Why not a $130 "hipster" nativity set?
- Here's why Anderson Cooper rejected Andy Cohen after they were set up on a blind date.
- Is L.A.'s poke craze bad for the environment? (As a general rule of thumb, find out where your seafood is sourced! Check Seafood Watch)
- And finally: FUCK OFF JAKE