This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: One Simple Rule For Dating Anderson Cooper
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A jellyfish was erroneously mistaken for a breast implant in Australia, thus precluding what was reported as a murder mystery. Case closed!
- Palos Verdes Estates is in the process of tearing down the seaside fort belonging to a gang of middle-aged manbabies and the equipment used by the crew doing the teardown was vandalized. Shouldn't be too hard to round up the suspects.
- All the critics love Martin Scorsese's Silence.
- Still need to decorate for the holidays? Why not a $130 "hipster" nativity set?
- Here's why Anderson Cooper rejected Andy Cohen after they were set up on a blind date.
- Is L.A.'s poke craze bad for the environment? (As a general rule of thumb, find out where your seafood is sourced! Check Seafood Watch)
- And finally: FUCK OFF JAKE