ICYMI: Mountain Lion Suspected Of Killing Marco Polo The Miniature Horse
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Raven-Symoné is leaving The View to create a spinoff to That's So Raven. That's such a thing that Raven-Symoné is wont to do!
- Because we can't get enough of TV shows being remade as new TV shows, NBC is thinking about reviving Will & Grace.
- Marco Polo the miniature horse was killed in Malibu. The prime suspect? P-45 the mountain lion.
- Presented without comment: portraits of male celebrities performing cunnilingus.
- ABBA, your mom's favorite band and secretly yours too, is coming back in 2018.
- Scientists say some unusual signals from space are 'probably' from aliens. The scientists said so!
- In memory of Vine (R.I.P. Vine), here's a good one of recent vintage: