ICYMI: Michael Fox (From Alhambra) Wins $1 Million From A Scratcher
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Michael Fox just won $1 million from a scratcher. No, not that Michael Fox. We're talking about the one from Alhambra.
- Scientists don't know what dark matter consists of. And now it seems that they may know even less.
- There are several guidelines to follow when you're smuggling cocaine. One of them is to not post your vacation pictures on Instagram.
- Oh boy. Rachel Dolezal was invited to a cultural event to speak on black hair.
- A judge concluded that a likeness of Lindsay Lohan was not used in Grand Theft Auto. Apparently, Lohan thought that she's the only person to have ever thrown a peace sign while wearing a bikini.
- Here's something to reaffirm your faith in humanity. Charles Barkley visited TV broadcaster Craig Sager, who's getting treatment for cancer, when Sager's wife had to leave the hospital with a cold. Sir Charles showed up just to keep Sager company.
- We've heard of a double rainbow. But how about a double hurricane?
- You ever wonder what it'd be like to ride Space Mountain with the lights on? It kinda sucks: