ICYMI: Michael Fox (From Alhambra) Wins $1 Million From A Scratcher
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Michael Fox just won $1 million from a scratcher. No, not that Michael Fox. We're talking about the one from Alhambra.
- Scientists don't know what dark matter consists of. And now it seems that they may know even less.
- There are several guidelines to follow when you're smuggling cocaine. One of them is to not post your vacation pictures on Instagram.
- Oh boy. Rachel Dolezal was invited to a cultural event to speak on black hair.
- A judge concluded that a likeness of Lindsay Lohan was not used in Grand Theft Auto. Apparently, Lohan thought that she's the only person to have ever thrown a peace sign while wearing a bikini.
- Here's something to reaffirm your faith in humanity. Charles Barkley visited TV broadcaster Craig Sager, who's getting treatment for cancer, when Sager's wife had to leave the hospital with a cold. Sir Charles showed up just to keep Sager company.
- We've heard of a double rainbow. But how about a double hurricane?
- You ever wonder what it'd be like to ride Space Mountain with the lights on? It kinda sucks: