ICYMI: Let's Go Metro And Drink Beers
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Anthony Bourdain dishes (get it?!!) on his dinner in Vietnam with President Obama.
- The L.A. Times has mapped out a "beer crawl" along the Metro Red Line, which is air conditioned, we might add.
- Denzel Washington has been in 44 movies, and Vulture compiled a guide to where to watch them online. This should keep me busy!
- NPR has a story on Zozobra, a festival in New Mexico that could be described as an O.G. Burning Man.
- Breaking: Tom Hanks is not running for president.
Happy Birthday, Will Smith! Here's the video for his steampunk classic, Wild Wild West.