ICYMI: Hear Father John Misty Sing About The Death Of Donald Trump
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Remember right-wing troll and blowhard Glenn Beck? Well he's softened his ways, supports Black Lives Matter, and tells the New Yorker that "Obama made me a better man."
- Tim Heidecker wrote and sang a song about the death of Donald Trump, which will likely earn him a visit from the Secret Service. Bonus: crystal thief Father John Misty also recorded his own version.
- Madonna is in New York's Washington Square tonight, holding a free concert in support of Hillary Clinton. Her voice will take you there.
- That news story your uncle shared over the weekend about the FBI agent who died under mysterious, possibly Hillary-related circumstances? Turns out it and its outlet, the "Denver Guardian," are fake. Like Fox News.
- Sleep tight, a psychic goat in Scotland predicts that Hillary will win.
- Read Uncle Luke (of 2 Live Crew) eulogize the late Janet Reno.
- A Stockton mom is facing jail time after an undercover sting caught her selling homemade ceviche.
- Here's some Joy Division to finish your day.