ICYMI: Are Pokemon Go Haters Just Jerks Who Want Attention?
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- One writer theorizes that Pokemon Go haters may be jerks who just want to stand out against public perception.
- A former Warner Bros. employee (and self-professed "dork") wrote an open letter to her former employer, asking why Suicide Squad sucks so much.
- Thomas Gibson has been fired from Criminal Minds after he kicked one of the writers. Talk about creative differences.
- Eric Clapton knows how to do other things besides playing guitar. He can, for example, catch a 28-pound salmon in Iceland.
- Chinese Olympic swimmer Fu Yuanhui is teaching her countrymen that, sometimes, simply having fun will make you the coolest person in the room.
- Spy planes from the Cold War era are being used in the fight against ISIS.
- It's the weekend. Go home already: