ICYMI: Angelina Jolie Bought A Baller Malibu Beach Pad
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Vin Scully Appreciation Night at Dodger Stadium last night was predictably #emotional. Here are some of the best sights and sounds from the pre-game festivities compiled by the MLB, including speeches by Sandy Koufax, Kevin Costner (?), and Vin himself. Have your Kleenex handy, is all we're saying.
- Speaking of the Dodgers, on this day in 1957, the Brooklyn Dodgers played their last game at Ebbetts Field.
- Angelina Jolie wasted no time in acquiring a baller Malibu beach pad.
- However, Lady Gaga bought Frank Zappa's old house, which looks waaaay more baller.
- Trump and Mark Cuban are in a Twitter fight.
- The first week of fall hasn't felt very fall-y, and remember: it's only going to get worse! We recommend celebrating the season by sitting indoors with the A/C, and Cold Sun, blasting: