ICYMI: Angelina Jolie Bought A Baller Malibu Beach Pad
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Vin Scully Appreciation Night at Dodger Stadium last night was predictably #emotional. Here are some of the best sights and sounds from the pre-game festivities compiled by the MLB, including speeches by Sandy Koufax, Kevin Costner (?), and Vin himself. Have your Kleenex handy, is all we're saying.
- Speaking of the Dodgers, on this day in 1957, the Brooklyn Dodgers played their last game at Ebbetts Field.
- Angelina Jolie wasted no time in acquiring a baller Malibu beach pad.
- However, Lady Gaga bought Frank Zappa's old house, which looks waaaay more baller.
- Trump and Mark Cuban are in a Twitter fight.
- The first week of fall hasn't felt very fall-y, and remember: it's only going to get worse! We recommend celebrating the season by sitting indoors with the A/C, and Cold Sun, blasting: