ICYMI: Finding L.A.'s Best Dog-Friendly Restaurants
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- These cute dogs help passengers keep their cool at LAX.
- Here's Cinespia's October lineup.
- Pitchfork goes deep on "the secret house music career" of Verrit founder Peter Daou.
- Our friends at Eater have put together an excellent guide to the city's best dog-friendly restaurants.
- A eulogy for beloved L.A. party maven Sean DeLear, who died Tuesday.
- College newspapers (or at least a select few) will soon be available in Snapchat's Discover section.
- This 1973 newsreel footage of gas stations and traffic in Los Angeles is weirdly mesmerizing: