ICYMI: Study Confirms That There's A Lot Of Idiots On This Flight
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- From 2014 to 2015 there was a 16% increase of reports of unruly passengers on airplanes. Many of those incidents were fueled by drugs and booze. Anyway, now's a good time to plan your holiday flight.
- Photographer Daniel Corrigan has been shooting the music scene in Minneapolis for over 35 years. What's out in Minneapolis? How about Prince? The Replacements? Hüsker Dü? Corrigan now has a collection coming out called Heyday: 35 Years of Music in Minneapolis.
- David Duke, former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, says that Trump's success proves that he—Duke—is "winning."
- An American fan at the Ryder Cup was heckling golfer Henrik Stenson. Stenson made a bet saying he couldn't sink a putt if given the chance. Well, the guy sank it.
- While the old rockers are sipping on Ensure, Sammy Haggar still loves a good, stiff drink. "I'm a Margarita, Mojito, fine wine guy," he proclaims.
- Enough talk about the national deficit. What are the candidates going to do about those creepy clowns lurking in the woods?
- Did you know that Kate Bush did a cover of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing"? She did, and it's the best thing you'll hear all week: