ICYMI: Study Confirms That There's A Lot Of Idiots On This Flight
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- From 2014 to 2015 there was a 16% increase of reports of unruly passengers on airplanes. Many of those incidents were fueled by drugs and booze. Anyway, now's a good time to plan your holiday flight.
- Photographer Daniel Corrigan has been shooting the music scene in Minneapolis for over 35 years. What's out in Minneapolis? How about Prince? The Replacements? Hüsker Dü? Corrigan now has a collection coming out called Heyday: 35 Years of Music in Minneapolis.
- David Duke, former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, says that Trump's success proves that he—Duke—is "winning."
- An American fan at the Ryder Cup was heckling golfer Henrik Stenson. Stenson made a bet saying he couldn't sink a putt if given the chance. Well, the guy sank it.
- While the old rockers are sipping on Ensure, Sammy Haggar still loves a good, stiff drink. "I'm a Margarita, Mojito, fine wine guy," he proclaims.
- Enough talk about the national deficit. What are the candidates going to do about those creepy clowns lurking in the woods?
- Did you know that Kate Bush did a cover of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing"? She did, and it's the best thing you'll hear all week: