ICYMI: Only One Newspaper In California Has Endorsed Donald Trump
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- In the midst of Banned Books Week, a look at the history—and present—of banning books in America.
- Here's a handy cheat sheet of all the free museum days around L.A. in October.
- Amazon Studios has green-lit three new shows to series, The Tick, I Love Dick, and Jean-Claude Van Johnson.
- The New York Times reviews the new Sqirl cookbook.
- The Santa Barbara News-Press now holds the very dubious honor of being the only newspaper in California to have endorsed Donald Trump for president.
- This is the greatest song of all time, according to me: