ICYMI: Kyrie Irving Wants You To Know He Never Actually Thought The Earth Was Flat
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- DirectTV is offering refunds to some customers who are complaining about the #TakeAKnee protests that happened throughout the NFL this weekend. This probably isn't how free speech works.
- NBA star Kyrie Irving wants you to know he doesn't actually believe the Earth is flat.
- What's crazier than robbing one bank in Manhattan? How about four? And in a span of 40 minutes?
- Inside Disneyland's complex political relationship with Anaheim.
- Pitbull is lending his private plane in Puerto Rico so that stranded cancer patients can come to the mainland to get treatment.
- A number of college basketball officials, including an assistant coach at USC, are accused of taking bribes to steer NBA-bound players to certain agents and financial advisers.
- Is the "Batdance" the craziest thing Prince ever did?