ICYMI: Trump Has Officially Been Endorsed By The (Maybe) Zodiac Killer
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Ted Cruz, who bears a suspiciously close resemblance to the Zodiac Killer, has lent his support to Donald Trump. Paste Magazine has an excellent look at whether or not Cruz’s endorsement could be detrimental to the Zodiac Killer’s brand.
- What does Anthony Bourdain like about L.A.? He digs Jumbo's Clown Room, which he describes as "good clean family fun." He also likes being stuck in traffic.
- NBC News has obtained footage of the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott in Charlotte.
- Here are ten things you probably didn't know about Nirvana's "Nevermind." Like, did you know that Cobain was embarrassed by it?
- Fat is good for you again (sugar, less so). Here are 26 recipes with a ton of butter in them.
- An anti-marijuana-legalization activist brought a bag of pot-infused treats to a seminar about weed (apparently, he wanted to make a point about how kids can confuse edibles as candy). The problem was that he lost the bag.
- It's the weekend. Get out of here: