ICYMI: Hackers May Have Stolen Info On 'High-Profile' Instagram Users
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Sriracha has sued the company that provides the hot sauce maker with its chili peppers. The suit claims that Underwood Ranches LP owes Sriracha more than $1.4 million in overpayments and about $7 million in equipment.
- Kanye West is being countersued by insurers at Lloyd’s of London. West had sued the group saying that they'd owed him money for a series of canceled concerts.
- Meet the whale shark, which can be as big as a school bus and have skin that's four inches thick.
- Has Defense Secretary James Mattis gone rogue? A look at the times he's defied the president.
- An Instagram bug may have compromised information on a number of "high profile" users.
- Movies based on Stephen King books have a spotty history. Early impressions of the new It film, however, are very promising: "You'll still be freaked out when you get home."
- Dissecting the work of David Fincher: