ICYMI: O.J. Prosecutor Marcia Clark Is Getting Her Own Legal Drama, Or At Least A Pilot
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- NBC has signed on to make a pilot for a legal drama based on former O.J. Simpson prosecutor Marcia Clark's novel Blood Defense, and we are very excited.
- You should probably download that iPhone security update right away.
- Historian Hadley Meares investigates how an heiress and a wannabe cowboy built Malibu's first beach house.
- The skeletal remains found near Mt. Wilson on Tuesday have been linked to a 44-year-old Sunland woman who went missing in June 2014.
- The California Heritage Museum is having their second annual Treasure Hunt Sale, featuring original paintings, limited-edition art prints, old books, posters, jewelry, and "weird stuff to hang on your walls."
- Go inside the making of Judy Baca's legendary 2,754-foot mural The Great Wall of Los Angeles in this 1983 video: