ICYMI: Alleged Lunada Bay Boy Accused Of Beating Man At Dodger Stadium
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- You know the Lunada Bay Boys? The surfers who built an illegal fort on Lunada Bay? Well, one of their alleged members will now stand trial for a 2015 attack at Dodger Stadium that left a 50-year-old man with serious head injuries. Also, the dude's a friend of Nick Carter's.
- As if you need more proof that people are dumb: some jerks are now accusing Khizr Khan, who was noted for his stirring speech at the Democratic National Convention, for having ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer wants you to vaccinate your kids.
- Sprint subscribers rejoice. Now you can get underground cell service between Union Station and 7th Street/Metro Center.
- Move over, Toonces the Driving Cat. These two dogs just steered a car into a Walmart.
- Is Billy Joel as great as Bob Dylan? (The answer is no.)
- The Oregon Trail is now a card game. What's game night without a bit of dysentery?
- "So this is what it feels like when doves cry.":