ICYMI: Milo Yiannopoulos Is Suing Simon & Schuster For Dropping His Book Deal
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Rooney Mara claims to have never tried pie until the age of 31, when she ate an entire chocolate cream pie for a scene while filming the new movie A Ghost Story. Something seems weird about this story, to be honest.
- Metro has released a new Olympics themed TAP card to celebrate L.A.'s bid for 2024 (or 2028?)
- Milo Yiannopoulos is now suing Simon & Schuster for dropping his book deal.
- Our friends at Eater have a new edition of essential L.A. vegetarian restaurants out today.
- Candy Crush is now a TV game show hosted by Mario Lopez which debuts Sunday, because 2017.
- An Argentine artist created a replica of the Parthenon out of 100,000 banned books: