ICYMI: Jonathan Gold Chows Down Grasshoppers With A 12-Year-Old
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Jonathan Gold shares the joys of eating grasshoppers with a 12-year-old. (And the kid likes it!)
- Actor and professional squatter Randy Quaid (who'd saved Earth in the first Independence Day movie) is really taking it to Hillary on Twitter.
- A woman at LAX was pulled aside after she'd exhibited "nervous behavior." It turned out that she was carrying 11 pounds of meth in her luggage.
- Ever wondered what a Lego figurine would look like if it were human? You'll wish you hadn't.
- People buying luxury properties in the L.A. County are no longer allowed to hide their identities.
- Someone (not named Bruce Wayne) in Seattle was arrested after he'd thrown a "batarang" at officers.
- Get your tickets soon. The Powerball jackpot has reached a whopping $422 million.
- Libertarian presidential hopeful Gary Johnson tells us that he's in it for the long haul.
- Once upon a time, Trump had sold a mansion to a Russian for nearly $100 million.
- M. Night Shyamalan's got a new movie coming out called Split. James McAvoy does a star turn as a bald man wearing a skirt.
- "She'll go 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene":