ICYMI: Alice Cooper Finds Forgotten Andy Warhol Masterpiece In Locker With Other '70s Crap
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Here's a fun map showing the restaurants with the longest lines in L.A., rated by wait time (shocker: Howlin' Ray's takes the prize at two plus hours).
- Former Vice President Al Gore is going to be hosting a climate special on MTV next week, which will also feature Fat Joe and Steve Aoki, because why not.
- Anne Hathaway is apparently in talks to replace Amy Schumer in that Barbie movie that I semi-cared about when it had Amy Schumer in it, but now care so little about that it's difficult to finish typing this sentence.
- Rocker Alice Cooper has discovered "a potential masterpiece by his late pal Andy Warhol" that he had tucked away with a bunch of 1970s stage props in a storage locker and then, I guess, forgot about for forty years.
- Someone figured out the most anthologized poems of the last 25 years and we are really into it.
- American royals Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s art collection has been valued at a cool $25 million (see also: the art world's previous "Dear Ivanka" response to her fandom).
- When was the last time you re-watched viral sensation David at the Dentist? Eight years and 135 million views after its release, we still remain unsure if this is, in fact, real life. Enjoy: