ICYMI: Taco Bell Goes Upscale For The Vegas Strip
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A fancy Taco Bell "cantina" is hitting the Vegas strip, and it's got booze.
- In Silicon Valley, a crime-fighting robot knocked down a kid and ran over his foot. Is this the beginning of Skynet?
- At a zoo in Islamabad, Pakistan a man has been visiting a captive elephant everyday and telling zookeepers to unchain the animal.
- Boston Bruins prospect Jake DeBrusk went in for surgery after he took a puck to his nether-region. Yikes.
- Phoenix police believe they may be dealing with a serial killer who's shot and killed seven people.
- Look! Up in the sky! It's Chinese Superman!
- Is Kate McKinnon's character in Ghostbusters gay? Paul Feig isn't saying.
- FYF Fest has announced their "after dark" lineup. Acts include Blood Orange, Peter, Bjorn and John, and Beach House.
- Driving home from work? Tune into some "Simpsons Wave" to ease the pressures of gridlock traffic: